Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

Kaffeeklatsch (Nr. 209)

Hallo,
 
es ist mir eine ganz besondere Ehre, dass ich Euch heute begrüßen darf... denn das heute ist unser letzter Kaffeeklatsch. Doch ja... wirklich - der letzte Kaffeeklatsch... denn alles hat einmal ein Ende, das ist nun mal der Lauf der Welt...
... it's a true honour for me being the one to greet you today... because this is our last "Kaffeeklatsch" today. Yes, indeed... really - the last "Kaffeeklatsch"... because everything has to end sometimes, that's the way life goes...
 
... aber seid nicht traurig - das Leben geht weiter, Kopf hoch - und im Juli gibt es ja auch schon wieder einen Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch... denn dies hier ist ja nur der letzte Kaffeeklatsch für Juni!!! *lach* Den Gag wollte ich schon immer mal bringen... *hihi* Und falls ich Euch nun ein bisschen erschreckt haben sollte - seht es mir nach, schließlich seid Ihr nun um so glücklicher, dass es nur ein Scherz war. Und mit dem Glücklich machen... damit kenne ich mich nun mal bestens aus, immerhin bin ich - Lucky - ja das offizielle Glücksbringerbärchen unter den BiWuBärchen und der offizielle Loszieher bei jedem unserer Giveaways.
... but don't be sad - life goes on, keep your heads up - and in July there will be once more another Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch" ... because this is only the last "Kaffeeklatsch" in June!!! *LOL* I soooo wanted to do this joke... *teehee* And in case you might have been a little bit terrified now - please accept my apologies, but now you're for sure happier than before because all of this was just a joke. And when it comes to making someone happy... well, that's my business because I - Lucky - am the official lucky fairy among the BiWuBearies and always the one to draw the winners of our giveaways.
         
       
Aber natürlich kennt ein Experte wie ich noch andere Möglichkeiten, wie man glücklich wird... ein schöner, gemütlicher Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch ist da zum Beispiel eine hervorragende Methode, um den Sonntagnachmittag rundum glücklich zu gestalten. Versucht es mal nachher und habt einen schönen Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch mit ein, zwei Tässchen leckerem Sonntagsnachmittagskaffee und ein, zwei, drei, vier Stückchen oberleckerem Sonntagsnachmittagskuchen. Und eine schöne Woche und einen tollen Start in den Juli wünsche ich Euch natürlich auch... am Besten einen Juli, der angefüllt ist mit vielen, kleinen Glücksmomenten - und immerhin vier Sonntagen, an denen ein schöner Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch eine echt gute Idee wäre! ;O)
And for sure an expert like me knows many ways to make someone happy... for example a nice, cozy Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch" is a very good way to make a Sunday afternoon perfect and happy. Try it for yourselves later on while having a nice Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch" with one, two cups of tasty Sundayafternooncoffee and enjoying one, two, three, four pieces of yummy Sundayafternooncake. And of course I'm wishing to all of you a nice week on top and a very good start into July, too... hopefully a July filled with many small moments of happiness - and with at least four Sundays which offer the opportunity to enjoy a nice Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch"! ;O)
 
Liebe Grüße / Hugs
Lucky

21 Kommentare:

The Old Maid hat gesagt…

Oh you naughty Lucky!!! First I thought of last in June but then I thought I was wrong!! LOL! :)Good joke!
Have a great Sundayafternoon and the whole week ahead!
Hugs and kisses

DBears hat gesagt…

Auch einen schönen Sonntag und ja du hast mich erschreckt, denn ein Sonntag ohne Kaffeeklatsch wäre wie ein Sommer ohne Sonne. Das erste halbe Jahr ist fast vorbei und ehe wir uns versehen gibts bald wieder Lebkuchen, lach. Euch allen ein schönes Wochenende noch und einen guten Start in die neue Woche.
-- Dirk --

Kays Kids hat gesagt…

Lucky bear you are a tease. I was quite worried. I just need you to tell me I can have two pieces of cake.
Hugs Wilbur

Mini Addictions hat gesagt…

You had me scared, Lucky! It is not April fools, but a good joke anyway. Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon on this last kaffeeklatsch of June! I will have an extra piece of cake in honor of your teasing...
Hugs,
Lisa

Tatiana hat gesagt…

Я стала такого цвета, как и Lucky! На одну секунду! Разве можно так пугать взрослую даму!!!:) :) :) :) :)
Жизнь продолжается! Это дает надежду и радует!
Счастливого и теплого июля!!!
Спасибо за шутку!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

Sioux hat gesagt…

Unsere Birgit würde doch niemals zulassen, dass ihr uns Sonntags ohne virtuellen Kaffeeklatsch sitzen lasst. Mein kleiner Buddy würde ihr schon erklären, dass das nicht geht und ich habe irgendwie das Gefühl der kleine Nachwuchsunterdrücker hat seine Birgit fest im Griff - und das ist auch gut so!
Bei uns gibt es statt Kaffeeklatsch heute ein schönes anstrengendes Training, aber das macht nichts, denn dafür haben wir morgen einen ausgiebigen Geburtstagskaffeeklatsch!
Liebe Grüße
Sioux

Ilona hat gesagt…

And again another 'naughty' miniature personality (eh, bearsonality this time ;O) scared us, I really thought......!!! Well, it worked......it was a good joke :)! Have I ever said to you that I LOVE jokes ;)?
I wish you all a loveley Kaffeeklatsch and a good week(end)!
Liebe Grüsse/hugs, Schepje, Barney und Ilona

Ulrike hat gesagt…

Da hast du uns ja mächtig hinter das Licht geführt. Ja ja, der Juni ist auch schon wieder fast um.....und Schwups sind wir in der zweiten hälfte des Jahres angekommen.
Ich wünsche euch nachher einen gemütlichen Kaffeeklatsch. Lasst es euch gut gehen

Liebe Grüße
Ulrike


afairytalecometruewyrna hat gesagt…

You are certainly in teasing mood. Is it the weather that gives this teasing mood????
I wish you also a very nice July.
Hugs
Wyrna

Unknown hat gesagt…

A world without jokes and teases would be a very boring one....I was falling to for it but well....it made me laugh at the end!! Have a nice Sunday too and save some cake for me!! :)

Daydreamer hat gesagt…

Whew!!!! I am So relieved! I thought for Sure something Awful had happened! Last Kaffeeklatch???? That would be a terrible thing indeed! Lucky for us that you are a Teaser Lucky!!! I am smiling again now that I know it is just the Last of June kaffeeklatches for this year.... But I will surely Need an extra piece of coffeecake to soothe my nerves!!! LOL!
I hope July brings you much happiness and warm breezes and beautiful flowers.... and at least four kaffeeklatches!!!

Drora's minimundo hat gesagt…

You managed to pull my leg, you
naughty teaser. A Sunday with no
Kaffeeklatche is not my cup of tea...
Have a wonderful week full of laughter and jokes!
Hugs, Drora

Maria Ireland hat gesagt…

Phew you really had me worried lol it was a very good joke. I can not imagine a Sunday without this special Kaffeeklatche. Naughty bear haha you had us all worried ;-)Have a wonderful week.
Hugs Maria

Plushpussycat hat gesagt…

You really tricked me, Lucky! That was very naughty and fun, wasn't it? :-D Have a great Sundayafternooncoffee, small bear. Enjoy each moment! xo Jennifer

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh trickery is it? Oh those that play jokes sometimes have jokes on them, I'd be beary careful of if was you ;P

Well I have coffee in hand now and look forward to July ;)
Hugs ~J

GINGERALE hat gesagt…

Hello Lucky!
I love your colors :)
Thanks for making me scared a bit and waking up fast as I have much work this week )))
Have a nice week!!:)

Giac hat gesagt…

Hello Lucky,
You cheeky little thing...you had me worried for a moment! I hope you enjoy this last day of the month.
big hug,
Giac

PAKY hat gesagt…

Again I was shocked when I read it was you last tidbit of coffee! I've fallen back into the trap again, hahaha! Fortunately it was just a joke! Happy week and welcome July! A big hug.

Marisa hat gesagt…

Lucky that was very bad of you and Im telling Flutterby (but I wont tell if you give me and extra piece of cake)

Hehehe

Tinchen hat gesagt…

Tztztztz... bööööser Lucky! Ich hatte eben schon Schnappatmung und U-BÄRtinchen und Lilly hat vor Schreck das Fell zu Berge gestanden. Die brauchen jetzt literweise 3-Bären-Taft, um ihre Frisuren wieder zu richten. Ob sie Dir das je verzeihen werden...???

Viele liebe Brummbärengrüße
von Tinchen und den Reportermädels (beide noch vor dem Spiegel)

MelyGiunta hat gesagt…

Ciao Lucky, sei davvero molto simpatico!!